Who we are
Our website address is: https://agamecoach.uk
agame (“AGAME”, “A_GAME”, “A-GAME”, “AGAMECOACH”, “A-GAMECOACH”, “A_GAMECOACH”, “A_GAMECOACHING”, “A-GAMECOACHING”, “agamecoach”, “a-game”, “agamecoaching”, “a-gamecoaching”, “a_gamecoaching”, “agamecoach.uk”, “I”, “he”, “my”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to treating your information in accordance with law and your directions to us. “Your information” means any information about you that you or third parties provide to us. The following commitment applies:
- We will comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- We will only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so.
- We will not ask for more information than we reasonably need.
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed
- We will implement reasonable and appropriate information retention policies.
- We will employ reasonable security measures to protect your information.
Personal Information We Collect
We may collect and otherwise process the following information, including personal information, about you:
- Information we collect about you: For each visitor browsing our website, our web server automatically recognises and stores the visitor’s IP address to determine which areas of our site is being visited and how long each visitor spends there. We may also collect your website traffic data, location data, and other communication data from your visit to our website. This information helps us to understand visitors’ traffic patterns through our website so that we can enhance the overall usability of our website. Your computer provides this information automatically each time you log on, unless you’ve activated blocking technology.
- Information you give us: While we do not generally require that you provide us with individually identifiable information in order to visit and use our website, at times we (or the third party vendors with whom we contract such as payment gateways) may ask you to provide us with personal information such as your E-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number, demographic information, or persistent identifier (such as user name and password) which is associated with individually identifiable information, to enable you to make a purchase, register a product, correspond with us, participate in an online survey, subscribe to a mailing list or newsletter, or register for special purchase discounts. You have the right not to provide any of the requested personal information, but you may not be able to participate in some activities on this website, including ordering products, without your personal information.
What We Do With Personl Information and Why
We may use and analyse the personal information we collect, in accordance with the GDPR and other applicable laws, so that we can administer, support, develop and improve our business and tailor your experience on our website. The following describes the purposes for which we use your personal information:
- To provide you via telephone, SMS, email or mail with information, products or services, including product upgrades, special offers, and other new products or services from A-GAME, that we feel may be of interest to you or that you request from us, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- For the purpose you have provided personal information to us, such as responding to your customer service requests.
- To improve and tailor your website or app experience, analyse your product preferences, and provide you with targeted product advertising, with your consent.
- To complete our obligations arising from any contracts agreed to between you and A-GAME, including the processing and shipping of product or service orders and payment for such orders.
- To permit your participation in interactive features such as contests when you choose to participate.
- For internal business purposes, such as new product development, data analytics, accounting, website improvement, marketing trend analysis, and promotion and advertising effectiveness.
- For fraud detection and other legal reasons, including responding to law enforcement requests, protecting A-GAME’s rights, safety or property, enforcing a contractual agreement, responding to legal proceedings, or as otherwise required by law.
We may provide your personal data to the following recipients – mainly our service providers, including:
- Logistics providers, such as those who deliver our orders
- E-mail and mail service providers
- Technical and support partners, such as the companies who host our website and who provide technical support and back-up services
- Third party data services, who help us to segment and understand our audience by providing additional information so that we can send the most relevant and targeted communications possible.
- Third party advertisers (such as Facebook or Google) to help us identify customers similar to our audience or to provide relevant adverts to you on third party websites. The information shared with these advertisers is pseudonymised to protect your personal data.
- Third party payment gateways such as Paypal, Woocommerce Pay
- Third party analytics companies such as Google to help us understand how our customers use our website
- The Gibbs Group of Companies
- Law enforcement agencies, government or public agencies or officials, regulators, and any other person or entity that has the appropriate legal authority where we are legally required or permitted to do so, to respond to claims, or to protect our rights, interests, privacy, property or safety
- Any other parties, where we have your specific consent to do so.
How We Keep Your Personal Data Safe
We take all reasonable steps to keep your data safe and secure and to ensure the data is accessed only by those who have a legitimate interest to do so. Our website runs on a secure server and we use third party payment gateways which are also on secure servers. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We do not have access to card details or your passwords you use to access our website.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your information be corrected, updated, or deleted. You have the right to a copy of the personal information we hold. You may also object to the processing of your personal information or request that its processing be restricted. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We may change this policy from time to time without notice. You should check back occasionally, in order to ensure you are aware of the most recent version.
In order to process your card’s or Paypal payment, we will pass to Stripe or Paypal via WooPayments certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Stripe’s or PayPal’s privacy policies.
Websites linked or embedded content to or from our website may have different policies and you should check their policy procedures listed on their websites.